Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"Just Sandra"





"JUST SANDRA"
(Hassler 2018)

This is the only daylily I have registered since late 2015.  I've continued to grow out a crop of seedlings annually for consideration and selection and hope to have a few more to register this fall. 'Just Sandra' just called out for a name...and one occurred to us as we heard a dear friend introduce herself as 'Just Sandra'.  She and this daylily have a lot in common...real beauty and true substance. I've watched and enjoyed it for 4 or 5 years now.  It has a garden presence with its clear color, great plant habit, good scapes and consistency.

It stats are: 31" scapes, 7.50" blooms, tet, 4 branches, 17-20 buds.  I describe its color as pale peach with darker peach eyezone.  Its parentage involves several seedlings and two cultivars I have previously registered.  ((Joy Dawns Bright x Hidden Manna) x ((Spice Hunter x Igor) x Joy Dawns Bright)).


No comments: